- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan with school badge
- White polo shirt or plain white shirt
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- Grey skirt or tunic
- Red check Summer dress or playsuit
- Grey or black socks, white socks can be worn in the Summer
- Grey or black tights, white tights can be worn in the Summer
- Black shoes (no heels or boots)
- T-shirt (in team colour)
- Navy shorts
- Navy tracksuit bottoms – winter only
- Plimsolls or trainers
- A drawstring bag to keep it in
PE kit should be brought to school on a Monday and taken home on Friday.
Please make sure all items of clothing and shoes are clearly labelled.
Information on labels can be found below.
- The only jewellery we allow in school is a small pair of stud earrings. No earrings or jewellery should be worn during PE; if children have pierced ears they will be expected to remove them before PE. Please note, tape or plasters over earrings is not permitted.
- Trainers are not part of the uniform except for PE.
- We ask you to support us by ensuring that your child wears proper shoes to school.
- Please do not allow your child to wear nail varnish to school.
We are currently sourcing a new Uniform supplier as our previous company is experiencing significant issues. As soon as we have have arranged a new supplier we will inform parents. In the meantime we do have do hold a small amount of uniform in school, which can be ordered from the School Office and paid for online via School Money.
We also have a well stocked pre-loved uniform shop. Items can be requested via the School Office and are charged at just £1 per item.