- Navy sweatshirt with school badge
- White polo shirt or plain white shirt
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- Grey skirt or tunic
- Black shoes (no heels or boots)
- T-shirt (in Team Colour)
- Navy shorts
- Navy tracksuit bottoms – winter only
- Plimsolls or trainers
- A drawstring bag to keep it in
PE kit should be brought to school on a Monday and taken home on Friday.
Please make sure all items of clothing and shoes are clearly labelled.
- The only jewellery we allow in school is a small pair of stud earrings. These may only be worn during PE if we have a letter of permission from parents otherwise children will be asked to remove them.
- Trainers are not part of the uniform except for PE.
- We ask you to support us by ensuring that your child wears proper shoes to school.
- Please do not allow your child to wear nail varnish to school.