- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan with school badge
- White polo shirt or plain white shirt
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- Grey skirt or tunic
- Red check Summer dress or playsuit
- Grey or black socks, white socks can be worn in the Summer
- Grey or black tights, white tights can be worn in the Summer
- Black school shoes (no heels or boots, no trainers)
- A pair of outdoor shoes or wellies.
- T-shirt (in team colour, NO football shirts)
- Navy shorts
- Navy tracksuit bottoms – Winter only
- A warm top - Winter only
- A drawstring bag to keep it in
PE kit should be brought to school on a Monday and taken home on Friday.
Please make sure all items of clothing and shoes are clearly labelled.
Information on labels can be found below.
- The only jewellery we allow in school is a small pair of stud earrings. No earrings or jewellery should be worn during PE; if children have pierced ears they will be expected to remove them before PE. Please note, tape or plasters over earrings is not permitted.
- Trainers are not part of the uniform except for PE.
- We ask you to support us by ensuring that your child wears proper shoes to school.
- Please do not allow your child to wear nail varnish to school.
Our uniform supplier is Brigade. You can order all items with logos online and delivered straight to you at home. Brigade also offer iron on name labels. To order items please go to their website, click here. For more information about sizing and ordering from Brigade, please see the leaflet below.
We have a small amount of uniform in school, which can be ordered from the School Office and paid for online via School Money.
We also have a well stocked pre-loved uniform shop. Items can be requested via the School Office and are charged at just £1 per item.