- Navy sweatshirt with school badge
- White polo shirt or plain white shirt
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- Grey skirt or tunic
- Black shoes (no heels or boots)
- T-shirt (in Team Colour)
- Navy shorts
- Navy tracksuit bottoms – winter only
- Plimsolls or trainers
- A drawstring bag to keep it in
PE kit should be brought to school on a Monday and taken home on Friday.
Please make sure all items of clothing and shoes are clearly labelled.
- The only jewellery we allow in school is a small pair of stud earrings. No earrings or jewellery should be worn during PE; if children have pierced ears they will be expected to remove them before PE. Please note, tape or plasters over earrings is not permitted.
- Trainers are not part of the uniform except for PE.
- We ask you to support us by ensuring that your child wears proper shoes to school.
- Please do not allow your child to wear nail varnish to school.
We hold a small amount of uniform in school, which can be ordered from the School Office and paid for online via School Money. Alternatively you can order direct online and have your order delivered direct to your home address. Click here to go to the website. Please note orders can take up to 21 days to be delivered.